9.24.2010

KCWC: Day four

Time Spent: 12pm - 1:30pm and 3pm-4pm and 4:45 - 5:30.

The kids were being exceptionally good yesterday and letting me sew. So I definitely made up for the day before. 

But I have to clarify. When I put these times, it's what I consider time spent, but I don't get to sew solid through that time. I stop to help Hero with going to the bathroom or a toy repair; listen to him tell a story; pick up Pretty; feed her a snack; and all the other things that are continuous in a mother's day.

Project sewn: top/dress for Pretty

Status: almost done.

I got so much done. I ran into some confusion about the instructions and had to spend some time undoing. Plus, I think I switched the width and length for the bottom part. I'm at that point in this project where I wish it was done, and it's not, so I'm burning out on it. It doesn't help that I'm not sure I like the way the fabrics combined... opinions?

I plan to get this done today, then work on something for Hero. Bloomers to match this will just have to wait.

0 comments: