9.25.2010

KCWC: Day five/six

Time Spent: um... honestly, only 15 minutes or so...

I ended up frustrated because I read the instructions wrong and caught some of the top into the stitches and had to rip it out.... So instead of sewing I cleaned what I have been ignoring during this sewing week. 

Picture if you will, vacuuming while holding a baby and the 3-year-old holding the handle because he wants to help. It took twice as long to vacuum, but Hero loved it and the house got cleaned... I consider it a successful day.

Project Sewn: top/dress for Pretty (from Amy Butler's Little Stitches book). . . still.

Status: done! (this morning)









I think I did well during the first few days of this challenge, but I put too much pressure on myself to finish something new each day. So with that in mind, I still plan to make a few shirts for Hero, but I'm not planning on doing that today. Perhaps tomorrow. Today, instead, I am going to spend some time with my hubby and go to dinner and women's conference tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it turned out fantastic. Very cute pics!

Damaris @Kitchen Corners said...

that top is adorable. I want one for my baby Maria