8.13.2010

In which the boy steals the girl's new toy.

These are the cloth baby teething rings I made using this tutorial:

IMG_7581



This is the baby I made them for, who would rather lick an old ice cream lid:

IMG_7563
(washed and used for toy storage...)


IMG_7567



And just when I was getting her interested in them for a picture,

IMG_7571


This is her brother stealing them. Again.:

IMG_7572



I can't convince Hero that not everything I make is for him.

IMG_7568
(he's potty training, thus the lack of pants)


And these are the pictures of his hand stealing the rings as I tried to get a nice shot of them.

IMG_7580




IMG_7586



The rings were pretty easy to make, but when her instructions said, "Be patient with this part" in regard to stuffing them, she wasn't kidding! The first ring took me about 30 min to stuff as I figured it out. I just hope eventually Pretty will actually like them, and Hero will let her have them. Maybe a second set is in order...


0 comments: