1. I have made the coolest toddler slippers ever, but I submitted them to Dana and Rae for their Celebrate the Boy month (last year's stuff here and here). I am waiting to hear back as to whether I was chosen to be featured or not. If not, I'll post them right away, tutorial and all. And it's killing me not knowing!! Cross your fingers for me!
2. I have secretly been waiting for my "followers" to reach 100 and then I would do a celebratory giveaway. Right now the number is at 78. But today I looked at the number of "subscribers" there on my FeedBurner, and BAM! 125!! I don't know how many overlap, but it doesn't matter!
I'm doing another giveaway!
This time, if you win I am going to let you pick your prize. I'll make you a Sock Monkey, OR a Sock Cow, OR a Football Pig. The reason I decided not to make it before, is because this way you can pick colors for a boy or girl!
- Leave a comment telling me if you prefer following or subscribing, even if you do neither with my blog... (1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway and leave the link in your comment (1 entry)
- Follow my blog, new or old. This can be "following" or "subscribing"(1 entry)
Please leave your email in the comments! 3 tries per person! The deadline is Saturday, Jan. 22 at 11:59pm MST.